Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 8 July 2015

FW: Submission is approved


amitabh.kant@nic.in



Dear Amitabh ,



Just for your Info

I could not see the full proposal ( attached )

regards,

hemen


From: no-reply@mygov.nic.in [mailto:no-reply@mygov.nic.in]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 2:42 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Submission is approved

Dear Hemen Parekh,

Congratulations! Your task submission on the task Innovate for Digital India Challenge has been published. You can view your submission on the task Your submission MakeInIndia is all about creating jobs My proposed portal.... In case you are unable to view the published task, contact us at helpdesk@mygov.nic.in.

You can share your task submission on social media and invite friends and family to vote.

Regards,
Team MyGov

No comments:

Post a Comment