Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 16 July 2015

Congratulations

amitabh.kant@nic.in



Dear Amitabh ,


Please accept my hearty congratulations upon receiving Frost & Sullivan Award , for " Make In India "  initiative


The award makes a special mention of :

.. centralized, and digitized process and help companies establish businesses in India.

Then , it goes on to applaud :

reinforcing connectivity of businesses


At B2B , we are proud to be the " Missing Link " as far as " reinforcing connectivity of businesses " is concerned


May be Frost & Sullivan had some prior inkling of B2B role as the Missing Link , as apparent from the following representation of the " Traffic Chain " of a Foreign Company Executive , visiting Make In India web site for the first time :


Foreign Investors >> Make In India ( web site ) >> Find Indian Partner ( hyperlink on Make In India web site ) >> Find Indian Partner ( page on B2B web site ) >> Search Database of 2,29,000 + Indian Companies >> Send Messages ( We are interested in setting up a JV in India )


with regards ,

hemen  parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment