Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 July 2015

FW: Reminder

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net



Nitin  ,


When Sanjivani or myself , enter data ( news snippets ) into " Input Page " , we would be collecting / compiling / aggregating these from " External Sources " such as News papers / Web sites etc

But if FICCI / ASSOCHAM / DIPP executives enter such data into " Input Page " , these would , most likely be from their own " Internal Sources " - even before such news get picked up by other media

Hence , in INPUT page design , we need to make following changes ( from my handwritten U/I ) :

>  Instead of calling , " Publication " , we call that field , " Source "

>  Under " Source " , provide two options as follows :

     *  Internal / Departmental

     *  External

>  Under " External " , we provide a drop-list of names of newspapers / URLS of web sites

    Here , we may select a few known ones to begin with ; with a proviso to add more as we go along

>  This arrangement will also require a field named , " Authorized Content Provider "  

    Here too , only ADMIN will add the specific names

hcp

      

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:33 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'; 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: Reminder

Nitin ,

When Vandana ( Children Toy Foundation ) visited our office yesterday , she also EDITED their old message ( by adding a photo of a van )

I immediately approved it as ADMIN

But , did not receive a " Copy " of the Approval Email , which is supposed to have gone out to the Subscriber !

I have pointed out this to Satish , last evening

A few days back , I also wrote to you about not receiving " Copies " of some other types of emails as well

Pl look into this and re-start these , if stopped for some reasons


I also explained to you ( - and to Shuklendu , a day earlier ) , re the " INPUT " page for ,

Who is investing in India ? "

My idea is to grant " authorized access " to this INPUT page to outsiders ( such as DIPP / Industry Secretaries of various States / FICCI / ASSOCHAM  etc ) for making entries re ;

XYZ company from ABC country is planning to invest in India

When , once - a - day ( or often ) , I " approve " these entries , these will become visible / searchable in DISPLAY page

As soon as you are ready with the INPUT page design , let me know so that I can come over to your office and finalize the same

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment