Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 6 July 2015

URGENT


nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net



Nitin ,


#  As suggested by you , shall I ask Devendra Desai ( Children Toy Foundation ) , to send Rs 4000 in cash ?


#  Have you been able to talk to Netcore re delivery of Activation Links into SPAM boxes ?


#  Will new page , " Who is Investing in India ? " get uploaded by this Friday ?
  
     When can you make " Input Page " available to Sanjivani to start generating database ?


hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment