Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 July 2015

Pending Items / I Endorse


shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net


Nitin


In my email yesterday , I mentioned that only those who are " Registered and Logged In " subscribers , can click on the " I Endorse " button ( which will only appear in case of " Influence Policy Makers " messages on World Wide Wall )


And when they do , their name will appear in a tabulation called " Persons Endorsing This Message "


(  I have agreed with Satish that this tabulation , could be a Pop Up )

But , the question is :

Just to be able to click " Endorse " , will a casual visitor who likes that message , going to take the trouble to fill up the " Registration Form "  ?

Highly unlikely  !

I have , myself given up clicking " Like " button on many sites which require that I am " Logged In " !

Do you have any simple solution which will allow casual visitors to click " I endorse " button without much hassle ?

Eg :

Can we just display ( next to the " I Endorse " button ) , :

To be able to endorse this message , enter :

>  Your Name ( First / Last )..................

>  Your Email Id ( will not be displayed ).............

Does this make sense  ?

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment