Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 24 July 2015

WILL YOU HELP MSME EXPORT ?


WILL  YOU  HELP   MSME   EXPORT  ?

A recently released report by Google + Deloitte is titled :

" Connected Small Business : Unlocking India's Digital Potential "

If India's 30 million MSME get connected digitally , the report sees following changes in MSME eco-system :

>   Growth
     -  revenues could grow up to 27 %
>   Job Creation
    -  employment could grow up to 84 %
>   Innovation
    -  New product offering could go up to 450 %
>   Morale
    -  employee satisfaction could go up by 600 %
>   Productivity
    -  employee collaboration could go up by 900 %
>   Exports
    -  access to International Markets could go up by 65 %

Talking of exports by MSME , I wish report  had mentioned the following annual average export values by :
>  Singapore MSME............ $ 6,700,000
>  Indian MSME.................  $       4,000

Can " Digital Connectivity " help Indian MSME to boost their exports ? If yes , then  by how much ?

That would depend upon our MSMEs to be able to compose a Marketing Message , such as follows and then blast it to the Foreign Importers :

>  I exist and this is where ( Email ID / Phone No ) you can reach me
>  These are my products / services ( attaching photo / video to message )
>  Here are my FOB prices for you to compare with your current suppliers

Then blast it to 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce ( located in 5,332 cities around the World ), requesting the Chamber Presidents to forward their message to their 8,000,000 Member Firms !

They would be happy to oblige

www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( B2B ) , will deliver such a message to those 8,000 + International Chambers , within 24 hours

And a MSME would need no more than ONE HOUR to blast it !

You can help MSME exports to go up by 100 % within one year , by just telling them about www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( B2B ) !

B2B is their " Digital Connection " to International Buyers

Help them announce to the World : Here I come  !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hemen parekh
24 July 2015
B2BmessageBlaster





No comments:

Post a Comment