Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 25 July 2015

RE: Information


chetanavikaswda@gmail.com


Dear Niranjana ,


Unfortunately , I found it next to impossible to compile a list as suggested by you  !

No company is willing to commit what it plans to spend by way of CSR

But I do hope , your online campaign got you some positive response

with regards,

hemen



From: CV [mailto:chetanavikaswda@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 11:02 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Information

Dear Hemenji,
Namaskar ! I hope this finds you in best of health.
After the initial flurry of sending the messages for CSR by march 31st, there was a lull in the activities. We have already nearly used up the free e-mails available from your site.
We were busy with the ongoing and planned rural activities.
As talked earlier, it would be helpful to get a compilation of companies list with their interest areas in CSR. Then we can make use of the facilities at the site more effectively. you had said that the work is going on.
please let me know when we should approach you for this information.
Thanking you,
Best Regards,
niranjana

No comments:

Post a Comment