Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 22 July 2015

CBREX

kavita.ramnani@cbr.exchange


Dear Kavita ,


After reading about CBREX in yesterday's Business Line , I also looked up your web site and went thru the FAQ

Some 10 / 12 years back , an almost identical platform / web site was launched in India . I don't remember the Site Name . Perhaps , the person who launched was one Mr Doshi

For various reasons , this failed to click and was wound up . May be it was much ahead of its time !

But with maturing of online recruitment market , things are much different now . I hope your venture succeeds

In case you wish to send out your message to some 6,000 + Recruiting Companies of India , you may want to use our online messaging service of,


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on ( Mumbai ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

with regards,

hemen  parekh



www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment