Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 19 July 2015

Catching Up


shahkunj.ks@gmail.com


Dear Kunj ,


I have been keeping your track thru Mommy

How is your study progressing ?

We are all fine here and looking forward to late night arrival of Anokhee / David , along with Maya

I am keeping busy , promoting my e-commerce web site :


You may also want to look up sections " MARCOM ( Marketing Communications ) " and BLOGS , on :


And , if any of your friends are on look-out for jobs , ask them to register / apply online from :

www.CustomizeResume.com ( FREE service for jobseekers )

If there are any questions , write to me ( hcp@RecruitGuru.com ) , or phone me on :

0 - 98,67,55,08,08

Give regards to everyone there


Batuk Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment