Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 July 2015

Email Failure / TOPMOST PRIORITY

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net




Shuklendu,


This is the 8th or 10th case in last 2 months  ! Consequtively !

I have repeatedly brought this to your notice

If this cannot be set right IMMEDIATELY , then it will be a disaster !

About 2 weeks back , Nitin had promised to talk to the concerned person in Netcore . I don't know whether he did , and if so , what he found out

Pl give me feedback ASAP

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 7:54 AM
To: 'motherhome2000@mail.com'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Subject: WELCOME

Dear Sir :


Thank you for registering as a Subscriber on :


From our log , I find that an email has gone out to your above-mentioned Email Id , containing an " Activation Link " , requesting you to click that link , in order for us to activate your account and credit it with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE email blasts

However , I find that , so far , you have NOT clicked on that Activation Link  !

May be , you have not had an opportunity to look up your Mail Box

Or , it is possible that the email ( containing Activation Link ) , got deposited in your SPAM / JUNK email folder  !

I would request you to immediately check all the folders in your Mail Box and locate that email and click on that Activation Link

If you still cannot find it , then please let us know ( at the above email IDs ) , so that , we may activate your Account from the back-end


with regards,

hemen  parekh





No comments:

Post a Comment