Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 17 July 2015

RE: Website Design Company


vijay.tom23@gmail.com


Dear  Vijay,


Thank you for writing but we do not have any immediate requirement for your services

But , I am sure , out there , there must be thousands of Companies ( web site owners ) , who could benefit from your services

You need to send across this " Marketing Message " to them fast !


You can use our Online Messaging Service , to blast your message to

2,29,000 + Indian Companies , located in

>   380 Cities ,

from :




If there are any questions , feel free to write


with regards,

hemen  parekh


Mumbai,

0--98,67,55,08,08




From: Vijay Pal [mailto:vijay.tom23@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 10:53 AM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Website Design Company

Dear Website Owner,


We are website Design, Development and SEO Company. We provide 100% client satisfaction, on time Project Delivery, Price will best in industry.

Our Services: website Design| Redesign| Development| Digital Marketing| App Development|                                                            SEO- on Page / off Page

Kindly reply this mail with your contact number, if you have any such requirement so that we can discuss in detail and share our website and previous work.

Regards,
Vijay Pal
(Marketing Manager)



No comments:

Post a Comment