Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Would you like to improve your business website top page of the Google?


Dear Monica,



I am replying to your Marketing Message which appears on ... World  Wide  Wall .....by clicking on........I am Interested ........button.


As you have been intimated earlier , I have already " Approved " it


I suppose you would soon BLAST this message to your potential client companies , using 1000 FREE emails credited to your account


If there are any issues , do not hesitate in reaching me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


Wishing you luck with your marketing efforts,


with regards ,

hemen  parekh




No comments:

Post a Comment