Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 3 March 2015

RE: Ecotech


Dear Hemal


Thanks for writing

I am passing on your requirement to our MD , Nirmit , who will get in touch with you

regards,


hemen








From: Hemal Bavishi [mailto:hemal.bavishi@ecotech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 12:17 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Ecotech

Dear Hemen,

I am touching base to see if you would be assist us in recruitment of key personnel for our operations in India. 

Our company, Ecotech, has recently started manufacturing in India and we are also looking to expand into the engineering services sector for which we are looking for business unit head with P&L accountability and good technical and commercial acumen. 

Can we organise skype meeting to discuss this further. 

To know more about us, please visit www.ecotech.com 


Regards

Hemal Bavishi | Chief Financial Officer | Ecotech Pty Ltd 
Phone: +61 (0)3 9730 7825 | Fax: 1300 668 763  | www.ecotech.com.au 

This email message and any accompanying attachments are subject to copyright and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or personal. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this electronic communication and any attachments including all copies from your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment