Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 8 March 2015

FW: Seeking an Opportunity


-----Original Message-----
From: Raj Garg [mailto:r2005g@inbox.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 11:31 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Seeking an Opportunity

Dear Sir

Hello

My self Rajeev Agarwal a Chartered Accountant.

At present I am working with M3M India as Sr.Vice President- Land Acquisitions based at Gurgaon.

I am looking for a change so need you help & reference.

Pl find here with my resume for consideration.

In case you need any other information pl let me know.

I am open for any good opening any where in India and it can be not only in Land, Property, Real Estate but any other function which I got 25 years experience in Commercial, Operations, Logistics,Sales Accounts and Administration.

Hoping for positive reply.

Thanks and Regards

Rajeev Agarwal
09818886950

____________________________________________________________
Capture screenshots, upload images, edit and send them to your friends through IMs, post on Twitter®, Facebook®, MySpace™, LinkedIn® – FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment