Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 March 2015

FW: Email Alerts Format


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 12:14 PM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net'
Cc: 'kailas@3pconsultants.co.in'; 'dataentry1@recruitguru.com'; 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'
Subject: Email Alerts Format

Shuklendu / Nitin



E MAIL  ALERT  FORMAT


Find below , the format prepared by Kailas / Sanjivani , for incorporation in our proposed E Mail Alert

I am sure , you can improve upon it cosmetically

You will notice that , on purpose , we have kept the SECOND IMAGE ( out of  the 4 images ) , BLANK , where we need to paste the ACTUAL MESSAGE TEXT

I believe , this FORMAT will improve the readability and motivate the recipients to ACT ( phone / write to the message-sender company )

Hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment