Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Email Alerts


Nitin


The starting database for this feature will be following items from tabulation sent by Sanjivani today morning :

Item Nos  8 / 9 / 13 / 14 / 15


In the meantime Sanjivani will , first complete List of MLAs . You will need to go on adding these as she keeps sending


Thereafter , she will compile databases for :

>   Chief Ministers of States

>   Chief Secretaries of States

>   Industry Ministers of States

>   Industry Secretaries of States


After that she will try to compare the following databases :


>   Indian Diplomatic Missions Abroad................ 165

>   Embassies / Consular / Trade Commissioners of India............. 167


Idea would be to eliminate duplication and combine these two databases into ONE , unique

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment