Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 7 March 2015

Another Database for sending of Email Alerts




Sanjivani,

I would like you to compile a Database of " ( Name of State ) Industrial Development Corporation "

These State Government companies , are responsible for development of Industry in their respective states

Hence , I would like to send them Email Alerts ( just as in case of State MLAs ) , whenever a Foreign Company blasts a Invitation Message to some Indian Companies located in their states

You may find these from link above

These are known by their initials such as ,

NIDC / GIDC / MIDC / UPSIDC / TIDCO / RIICO / APIDC / HSIIDC / IDCOL / COSIDICI  .....etc

Excel sheet will show ;

>  Name of Corporation

>  City

>  State

>  Email Id

Pl show me the compilation , before sending to Nitin

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment