Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 September 2023

Your Personal AI Playbook for Effective Training and Stacking

 Sandeep – Sanjivani,

 

Pl study this carefully – then tell me if I should do anything differently / anything NEW , in order to “ train “ my ai

 

As of now , all I do is :

 

Ø  Upload my daily blog or some related online “ news / article “ on my ai page , generate “ Key Questions “ and then copy / paste these questions ( one by one ) into www.hemenparekh.ai , to get answers

 

Phone me if you have found out ( no doubt, by reading such earlier “ notifications “ from Personal.ai team ) , how to upload ALL of my OUTGOING ( sent ) e-mails ( both OUTLOOK and GMAIL ) , automatically into Personal.ai “ MEMORY BLOCKS / STACK “

 

If you cannot find any such instructions , let me know so that I can send an email to Suman requesting clarification

 

Hcp

 

 


 

Hey Hemen!

 

After speaking to many of you about your unique AI use cases and needs, we’ve compiled some of the best practices for training and stacking your personal AI, in our 2nd addition to our playbook guides:
The Personal AI Stacking and Training Strategies Playbook 2.0.

Rounded Rectangle: Read this Playbook

 

We’ll have many updates as well as detailed communications of some of these strategies over the next few weeks as we work vigorously to release major product developments. In the meantime, dive into this article to learn essential terminology, the benefits of stacking effectively, and direct examples of purpose-setting strategies to stack like a pro.

Image showing title ''personal AI Stacking and Training Strategies- Playbook 2.0

Here are two key takeaway steps to adapt for adding to your personal AI’s Memory Stack:

  1. Embrace a continuous-learning mindset.
    Your personal AI mimics continuous learning in designing the makeup of your digital mind. Therefore, it’s essential to make it a part of your daily routine. Get the most out of your AI by updating it on a regular basis.
  2. Stack and train data from various sources.
    There are three ways to stack:
    a. Messaging with oneself
    b. Messaging with others
    c. Stacking messages from integrations

    Use all three to enable your AI to learn from a wide range of inputs and provide you with a more personalized experience. Experiment with different integrations to see what past information you can resurface. 

Since great things do often come in threes, here’s a bonus sneak peek idea of the three main ways you'll soon be able to train your AI model.
Three ways to train:

a. automated base training
b. on-demand dedicated training
c. on-demand conversational training (in the future)

Soon, you’ll have the option to choose between Copilot and Autopilot modes, use on-demand dedicated training, and use messages from others to build your AI’s knowledge. Stay tuned and imagine all the capabilities you’ll unlock with your personal AI within the next 10 years.

 

Check out our Twitter today for direct purpose setting examples from the playbook for your AI. 

Cheers,
The Personal.ai Team 

No comments:

Post a Comment