Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 September 2023

YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO INFLUENCE OUR POLICY MAKERS

 Dear Friends ,

 

 

These days, everyone - and her cousin, - is talking of regulating AI.

 

 

It is like saying "Motherhood is good". No one is talking of specific rules that should govern AI.

 

 

Unless you take the time out to respond to the questionnaire below, AI developers and the companies launching AI tools, will merrily carry on without any social responsibility.

 

 

I propose to forward the results of this survey, not only to the AI developers, but also to Shri Ashiwini Vaishnawji , Minister for IT.

 

 

Going further , I request Shri Ashwini Vaishnawji , to use this as a basis and design / launch a similar / elaborate SURVEY online , inviting all

 

stakeholders to come forward and register their views

 

 

 

I hope you shall support.

 

 

Hemen Parekh  /  www.hemenparekh.ai

 

 

 

To fill in SURVEY  FORM , click this link :

 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZzNPQV9TKIC0sd6J2NzBvaODVOf_TJ8Zi91FybDyshEdcsQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment