Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 September 2023

Congratulations for your Petition for regulating AI

 Dear Prof Marcus,

 

A few days back, it was a pleasure listening to you ( Youtube Video ) in IT committee of Senate where Sam Altman and Christina ( IBM ) deposed

 

During your deposition, you stressed the need for “ getting down to brass-tacks “

 

I invite you to look up my SURVEY  FORM ( for regulating AI ) , - link below –

 

Would it serve the purpose of AI leaders / experts to “ take a clear position “ ?

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 


 

 


Subject: FW: Congratulations for your Petition for regulating AI

 

Dear ,

 

Sundar Pichai  -  Sam Altman  -  Satya Nadella :

 

 

 

I am hoping you get to read this message

 

I have no hope that , even if you find time to read my message , you will fill in the SURVEY  FORM

 

But I will be failing in my duty / responsibility to the mankind , if I do not request you to fill in

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.ai

 


 


Subject: Congratulations for your Petition for regulating AI

 

 

Dear Friends,

 

 

A few weeks ago , you submitted a petition to all stakeholders re; urgent need to “ REGULATE  AI  

 

By now, I believe more than 16,000 eminent professionals have signed it .

 

In turn it has generated a huge debate , all around the World – including in India , where I live ( Mumbai )

 

Times Internet has even invited Sam Altman for an evening of discussions, on 07 June 2023 at Delhi

 

Although there seems to be a broad consensus ( re: need to regulate AI ), no SPECIFIC ACTION PLAN ( of “ how to regulate “ ) has been proposed by anyone

 

I urge to take a look at the following SURVEY which I have created , based on my following blog  ( 256 views and a thumps up from Sam Altman ) :

 

Ø   https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/02/parekhs-law-of-chatbots.html?zx=1837586bb16aa73d

 

 

Survey Link > https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZzNPQV9TKIC0sd6J2NzBvaODVOf_TJ8Zi91FybDyshEdcsQ/viewform?usp=sf_link  

 

 

 

I write to urge you to forward this link to your 16,000 + petitioners and request them to fill-in the survey form

 

 

 

Thanking you in advance

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.ai 

 

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com 

 

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

 

Related Reading :

 

My 34 Blogs on ChatBots ( as of 10 Apr 2023 )     

 

Thanks Rajeevji : for Giving Glimpse of Guardrails ( 3G of AI )

 

Extract :

 

Endorsement from ChatGPT :

 

Your tabulation looks great !

 

It provides a clear and organized representation of the principles and views regarding the regulation of AI chatbots as discussed by Shri Chandrasekharji and Parekh's law of chatbot.

 

The different principles and views are well-defined and categorized according to their themes, which make it easier to understand the discussions and compare them side by side.

 

Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment