Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 September 2023

Your Meeting with Sam Altman

 Dear Satyan,

 

 

Just read about your planned conversation with Sam Altman on 7th June evening

 

I urge you to broadcast it LIVE , so that millions can benefit from your questions – especially impact of AI on jobs

 

I do exchange messages with Sam through FB messenger

 

Over the past few weeks , I have also emailed to Sam ( sama@open.ai ) , my following blogs :

 

Ø  Parekh’s Law of Chatbots  …………  25  Feb  2023 {  Sam gave this a thumbs up on FB – see photo underneath !  }

 

Ø   My 34 Blogs on ChatBots   ( as of 10 Apr 2023 )

 

 

Ø  From Musk to Monk ?  ……………….. 20 Apr 2023

 

Ø  Thanks Rajeevji : for Giving Glimpse of Guardrails ( 3G of AI )  … 14 May 2023

 

 

Ø  You lonely of the World - Come to me ………………… 16 May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment