Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 September 2023

Welcome to India

 Sam,

 

Just read >

 

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/technology/et-conversations-with-openai-ceo-sam-altman-rebooting-the-future-with-ai/articleshow/100337998.cms?from=mdr

 

 

At one point it quotes you as :

 

“  I think if this technology goes wrong, it can go quite wrong. And we want to be vocal about that…… We want to work with the government to prevent that from happening “

 

The news report says , on 7th June evening you will be discussing issues thrown up by AI , with Shri Satyan Gajwani, Vice Chairman , Times Internet Ltd

 

 

I hope your discussion gets broadcast LIVE . I eagerly look forward

 

While you are in India , if you find a couple of minutes from your busy schedule, I will appreciate if you could phone me on ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

 

Wishing you best of luck

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai – India  /  www.hemenparekh.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment