Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 September 2023

V 2.0

 Suman ,

 

In V 1.0 , whenever I uploaded any of my blogs / notes , I used to see > “ show Key questions 

 

Clicking on this link, displayed 8 / 10 questions , which I could click and get to see “ answers 

 

It also listed 6 / 8 , Keywords ( clickable )

 

Now, in V 2.0, I do not see these links ( to Questions / Keywords )

 

May be I don’t know the NEW process to see these

 

Pl enlighten

 

Hemen

 

PS :

 

In V 1.0 , after viewing these ( questions and keywords ) , I used to copy / paste the same in  www.hemenparkh.ai  , to reconfirm that the ANSWERS returned in both ( Personal.ai and my Digital Avatar ) , were the same ( proving that API is working perfectly )

No comments:

Post a Comment