Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 17 September 2023

REGULATORY FRAME-WORK FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

 Dear Sam ,

 

 

Just came across following news report :

 

https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/openai-grants-regulating-ai

 

Extract :

ChatGPT creators, OpenAI, have announced ten $100,000 grants for anyone with good ideas on how artificial intelligence (AI) can be governed to help address bias

and other factors. The grants will be awarded to recipients who present the most compelling answers for some of the most pressing solutions around AI, like whether

it should be allowed to have an opinion on public figures.

 

 

I am an individual and not a software geek . But I have many good ideas re regulation of AI . These ideas lie scattered over dozens of blogs which I have written over past 4 / 5

 

years ( and sent each as an email to Indian Cabinet Ministers )

 

Based on these, I got , both ChatGPT and BARD , to prepare a framework for :

 

UNARAI  (  United Nations Agency for Regulation of Artificial Intelligence )

 

 

I urge you to consider my proposal

 

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.ai   /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment