Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 September 2023

POSSIBLE IMPROVEMENTS TO MAKE U/I USER FRIENDLY

 Manoj,

 

As you must have observed by emails from Suman / Sharon, they seem to be happy with our U / I

 

Tomorrow morning, Suman has scheduled a video-meet with me , where he has hinted to talk about further improvement of User Experience , through “ voice cloning and visualization “ ( - for both of which , I am very keen , right from the beginning )

 

I am assuming that he might offer some quick “ solutions “ for implementing these features, during the meeting

 

I will keep you informed of the gist of this video-meet

 

In the meantime , ( based on my own experience / second thoughts of past 3 days ) , I request you to “ EXAMINE “ the possibility of carrying out the following changes ( I will take an actual decision after talking to Suman, tomorrow ):

 

  #   “ Visitors Arriving From “ box

 

          Drop the mention of : ward / region :  / Just retain “ City and Country “

 

         Then, for better / quicker, grasp, break up into 3 vertical columns, as shown below :

 

City

Country

Duration( Min) for which visited

 

 

                               Green sq dot                 

 

 

 

 

#  “ My Avatar “ box ( Right Top Corner )

 

      Remove all text matter ,(  including the various links  ) , leaving behind ONLY my much bigger photo ( to fill up that entire box )

 

      The photo ( possibly taken from one of my AUDIO POEM RECITAL on www.hemenparekh.in ) should be FRONT-FACING , with only

 

      a slight showing up to shoulders

 

      Reason for this proposed change :

 

     If Suman does come up with a solution for “ Voice cloning “ , then we need a much bigger photo for “ lip-syncing “ to become

 

    prominent / clearly visible . That would require us to “ vacate “ the space, now occupied by Text and links

 

    Question :  

 

    In this eventuality, WHERE do we shift those text / links ?

 

    At this moment, I can only think of shifting these INTO the “ Website FAQ “ box , where scrolling feature is already implemented

 

 

    Anyway , at this moment, these are just a few ideas and we will take the final decision tomorrow

 

    In the meantime, I request you to “ examine “ the feasibility today

 

 

Regards,

 

hemen   

No comments:

Post a Comment