Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 September 2023

RE: HERE IS HOW YOU CAN CHAT WITH A MILLION VOTERS SIMULTANEOUSLY - WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR OFFICE - AND IN YOUR OWN VOICE

 Parth,

 

I am glad that you liked my Digital Avatar . Keep coming back to see future improvements

 

Pl convey my regards to all of your family members

 

Regards,

 

Maasa

 


To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: HERE IS HOW YOU CAN CHAT WITH A MILLION VOTERS SIMULTANEOUSLY - WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR OFFICE - AND IN YOUR OWN VOICE

 

Dear Maasa,

 

Hope you and maasi are doing well! 

 

Have been using Chatgpt, and have been astonished by its capabilities, so just wanted to say that this is a truly remarkable idea. It can revolutionize governance and radically transform lives. 

 

Really glad to see how you have harnessed the power of AI to create www.hemenparekh.ai

 

Warm Regards

Parth 

 

 

 

On Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 11:24, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Dear Political Friends :

 

Over the past few weeks, no doubt, you must have heard / read a lot about a “ Conversational AI – Chatbot “ called ChatGPT , published by a company OpenAI

 

Hardly a week passes without launch of similar AI Chatbots by another company ( mostly USA )

 

Microsoft ( which controls OpenAI ) , is about to merge ChatGPT with its search-engine BING

 

Yesterday , Sundar Pichai announced imminent launch of its own AI, named BARD

 

This frenzied activity might have made you wonder :

 

 

“ How can I leverage one of these Chatbots for my PERSONAL  BRANDING ? “

 

 

You certainly can. In the following tabulation, you will find “ how to go about “

 

I invite you to visit  www.hemenparekh.ai  , for a “ Test Drive “

 

Then if happy with your discovery, feel free to share it with your contacts

 

 

With Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

PS :

 

This could be your MOST POWERFUL  TOOL in the battle for 2024 General Elections  

No comments:

Post a Comment