Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 September 2023

Look Who's Talking

 Dear Vishal,

 

Enjoyed reading your above-mentioned article in yesterday’s Hindustan Times

 

At one point you mention about , “ The conversational AI models are constantly being trained ( by humans ; they don’t learn in isolation ) “

 

Although this may be true, at lleast on ChatGPT , there is no CLUE , anywhere on its QnA page, that this ( r-training ) is actually taking place , based on “ human feedback “

 

But this feature is boldly presented on my own DIGITAL AVATAR , presented to the world as >   www.hemenparekh.ai  

 

Pl do visit / ask questions / get answers  - then “ RATE “ those answers , on the spot ( feedback to AI )

 

You may also like to look up :

 

Parekh’s Law of Chatbots 

 

ChatGPT vs www.hemenparekh.ai

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment