Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 September 2023

Collaborating with Social Media

 https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/linkedin-launches-collaborative-articles-powered-by-ai-to-help-boost-memb/644148/


Suman,

 

This might interest you

 

As of now, I could not find this feature on Linkedin

 

During my video-meet with Alex on 13 Dec 2022 , I made following remarks :

 

 

“  Tie up with FB – Twitter – Linkedin – Instagram  

 

How do they gain from API for QnA  ?

 

All of these have PROFILE pages to connect API  “

 

 

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment