Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 14 September 2023

Hello

 Kishen ,

 

To make the U / I , less crowded and more user friendly , I am willing for following changes :

 

Ø Totally drop / eliminate the text block of “ Hints “

Ø Hide “ Website FAQs “ behind a link. Clicking this link will show the text in a pop up

 

Hemen uncle

 

PS :

 

Existing  “ Search for topics “ , can be reduced by half ( in width ) and create on its right side , another block ( about same size ) where we show following links :

 

Ø “ No of Questions Hemen can answer [  15234  ] “ ( fig in bracket will keep increasing as my colleague Sandeep – System Admin – daily “ uploads “ more sets ( each set of 5 questions along with a link for “ Blog from which questions are created “ )

 

Right below this , another link which reads : “ Fetch any 5 questions “  

       

 


 

Kishen,

 

Thanks for your prompt response

 

Take a look at the attachment

 

Then , phone me tomorrow morning after 10 am ( 98,67,55,08, 08 )

 

Hemen uncle

 


 

Dear Uncle Hemen,

It's great to hear from you after such a long time. I'll be sure to pass along your kind regards to my father.

In response to your message, I'm currently in my final year of studies.

 
Regarding the assignment, If you could provide me with more detailed information about the improvements you have in mind and the specific functionalities that need attention, I'll assess whether I can take on this project myself. Your insights will help me evaluate the scope of the work and determine if it aligns with my skills and capabilities.

Of course, I'll also continue to look for a skilled freelance web developer in case I feel that the project requires expertise beyond my current abilities.

Please feel free to share any additional details you have, and I'll keep you updated on my progress and decision. If you need anything else or have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
Kishan

 

On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 at 12:58, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

 

Kishen,

 

It has been a long time since I heard from you

 

I hope everyone in family is fine. Give my regards to Prembhai

 

Have you completed your studies yet ?

 

Incidentally , do you know of any freelancer web developer who is good at Python Django ?

 

I am on lookout for one who can take assignment for enhancing / maintaining my AI site /  www.hemenparekh.ai

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment