Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 September 2023

FW: WHAT WE MUST TRY

 Sahiti,

 

It was nice talking to you , a few minutes ago

 

Following article echoes what I request from Personal.ai . I await to hear from you how we can get the visitors :

 

Ø To be able to see thousands of “ topics “ , ( keywords ) , picked up from my documents ( blogs – notes – reports etc )

Ø From that, Personal.ai software “ develop and display “ , 5 relevant questions

 

After checking up with Suman / Sharon, I hope you will also inform me about the latest position re: Voice Cloning

 

Thanking you for taking time out for talking to me

 

If Suman wants to talk to me over Video, I will be happy

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 14 February 2023 10:22
To: suman@personal.ai; Xiaoran Zhang
Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: WHAT WE MUST TRY

 

Suman,

 

Even as I await for hearing some exciting announcements from you in next few minutes, following looks relevant :

 

https://medium.com/enrique-dans/heres-a-question-for-chatgpt-why-should-big-tech-control-conversational-search-assistants-dcbba863178b

 

Extract :

 

The reality is that, quite possibly, we would be much better off as a society by considering the application of LLMs — or machine learning in general — for much smaller, less ambitious uses, pre-trained with data from a very specific or very specialized field, with total control of their sources to avoid using much of the garbage on the Internet, and with the ability to understand what they are really generating. Eliminating the pressures of “it must seem human” and “it must answer absolutely everything” would generate a much healthier, reasonable and, above all, progress-oriented development, rather than the cheap marketing of “We have a search engine that will answer any question”.

 

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment