Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 September 2023

FW: 3D Animated Avatar using Artificial Intelligence | Young & Independent

 Manoj,

 

You might want to look this up from view-point of using it in  www.hemenparekh.ai  , at some future date ( V 2.0 )

 

I had a video-meet with Suman on 23 Feb when he said that  , by April , he will modify the API whereby , a visitor can choose to get answer , either from my 108000 memory blocks , OR , from GPT 3

 

As far as Voice cloning is concerned, he felt that nVidia might make an API available by July or later

 

If “ Answer Option “ ( from Personal.ai API ), becomes available by April or May , I may choose NOT to wait for nVidia,s voice-clone

 

I that case, I might request you to go ahead with :

 

Ø 3D animation of my photo ( as described in following link )

Ø “ Text to Speech “ FREE , software of Microsoft ( which you had recommended in one of your emails )

 

Who knows, if Personal.ai have GPT 3 built in now , then GPT 4 ( which Microsoft announced release THIS WEEK ) might also become integrated into Personal.ai

 

And, it may be capable of “ Text to Speech “  /  Text to Video , !

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment