Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 September 2023

Celebrating women, writing for change

 Simran,

 

You may want to consider publishing my following 10 Year old blog :

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-tribute.html

 

also ,

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2013/08/gender-imbalance-at-board-level.html

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2014/03/nothing-but-despair.html

 

regards,

 

hemen parekh

 


To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Celebrating women, writing for change
❤

 

Hi Hemen Parekh,

Hope you're well. Join me in wishing everyone a very happy Women's Day.

Women, across age groups, regions and strands of thought, have, time and again, come to the Youth Ki Awaaz platform to share their deeply personal stories and opinions on their lives and all that they care about. Today, I'm writing to you to share about 10 such women who have, in the recent past, used the YKA platform to speak up against patriarchy and its ugly presence in all spheres of life.

Nishtha, Simran, Smriti, Srilekha, Sadaf, Nupur, Aditi, Karthika, Uttirna and Fariha have, through their articles, reached thousands of people and worked towards change. To check out the complete list, read what they have to say to their fellow women and readers, and check out their YKA profiles, head here.

And Hemen Parekh, if you identify as a woman, and want to speak up about an issue that matters to you this #WomensDay, we'd love to have you join the list. Do send me a link to your post on YKA and we'll feature it as a special mention in our list!

Here's to never stopping to speak up & making the world a better place,

In solidarity,
Simran, Youth Ki Awaaz

Click here to unsubscribe if you do not wish to hear from us anymore. We'll miss you, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment