Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2023

RE: A Conversation Between GPT-3 & J1-Jumbo + Top-5 Predictions for AI in 2022

 Dear Alberto,

 

Thanks for sharing

 

I am not a software guy but I like to imagine what technology can do for the mankind

 

That is why I liked your article re dialogue between GPT3 and J1-Jumbo

 

Can AI make mankind safe ?

 

Here is how I feel it can :  Morals – Ethics : Permanent or Temporary ?

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai / India

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

From: alber.romgar@gmail.com [mailto:alber.romgar@gmail.com]


Sent: 07 January 2022 16:21


To: hemen


Subject: A Conversation Between GPT-3 & J1-Jumbo + Top-5 Predictions for AI in 2022

 

Minds of Tomorrow

NEWS, OPINIONS, AND INSIGHTS ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

hemen,

It's Alberto Romero from Medium.

I made GPT-3 and J1-Jumbo talk about humans. This is the first instance of a direct conversation between the two powerful AIs and the result is impressive!

·         ‘They Aren’t Wise Enough to Handle Us’: What the Two Most Powerful AIs Think About Humans

As we go into 2022, we'll see changes in the AI landscape. I've made a list with the top-5 most influential predictions for the year in AI. DeepMind, Tesla, and OpenAI are on the list!

·         My Top 5 Predictions for AI in 2022

Talk soon!

Alberto

PS: If you like my content, you can support my work directly by becoming a Medium member through my referral HERE!

Thanks for reading! If you loved it, tell your friends to subscribe.

If you didn’t enjoy the email you can unsubscribe here.

To change your email or preferences manage your profile.

113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205


No comments:

Post a Comment