Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 16 November 2023

No more waiting & other OpenAI updates

 Sanjivani,

 

As per this reply from Suman (Google photos will be up ) , as soon as Personal.ai launch this feature , pl start uploading :

 

Ø   Approx. 636 videos of my poem-recitals ( hopefully, when done, Personal.ai will capture frequency of my voice )

Ø  Those Video-poems which you are creating , using Canva

 

hcp  

 

 

Sandeep,

 

A few days back, I mailed you another link of a software which can take an old blurry photo and enhance / upscale it to 4k

 

Have you tried this out ?

 

hcp

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:suman@personal.ai]


Sent: 10 December 2021 09:06


To: Hemen Parekh


Cc: Elton Dmello; kristie@personal.ai


Subject: Re: FW: No more waiting & other OpenAI updates

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Google photos will be up. First priority is getting your personal GPT model out! Probably in less than a month now :)

 

 

 

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 7:31 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman,

 

 

I believe, you too , must have received following notification from OpenAI team

 

In the meantime , I confirm having received your following reply to my suggested U / I , for …hcp.personal.ai :

 

“  Thanks for feedback Hemen.

 

You will have your own GPT model - GPT3 is trained Internet of data. “

 

I hope, one of these days, your team will roll out a feature which enables me to upload ( sync ), Videos

 

That would allow me to upload some 700 video-recitals of my poems ( in my own voice )

 

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

----------------------------

 

PS :

 

I wonder how good will my “ own GPT model “ be in “ writing “ a  brand new poem , if provided with following , as a “ prompt “ ? (https://poemseng.blogspot.com/2016/05/this-summer-noon.html}

 

 

This summer noon ,

Gushing winds and ,

music
Of the fallen leaves ;

remind me all 

of the days,

There is not 

the slightest glimpse of which
today

------------------------------------------------------------


Anand  /  14   March  1954

===============================

As per Google Translate on 06 Dec 2017



इस गर्मी की दोपहरहवाओं को गश करना औरसंगीत गिरती पत्तियों में सेमुझे सभी को याद दिलाना दिनों कीवहाँ नही है जो की थोड़ी सी भी झलक आज -------------------------------------------------- ----------

 

My own transliteration  (  12  Dec  2017  )

गर्मिओं की इस दोपहर

इक हवा का झोंका आया ,

पतझड़ के पत्तों ने जैसे
कोई गीत गाया  !

मुझे आज भी याद है ,

वो दिन ,
झलक ना रही जिसकी ,

मुझे आज भी याद है वो दिन

======================================

 

 

 

 

From: OpenAI [mailto:noreply@email.openai.com]
Sent: 10 December 2021 01:08
To: hemen parekh
Subject: No more waiting & other OpenAI updates

 

 

Description: Image removed by sender.

 

 

 

 

We're excited to share some big updates to the OpenAI API from the last few months.

 

No more waiting

GPT-3 is now available without the waitlist! Developers in supported countries can sign up and start experimenting right away. 

 

Easy team invites

You can now instantly invite teammates to join your account, instead of waiting for them to be manually approved.

 

Embeddings

We're rolling out Embeddings to all API users as part of a public beta. You can use the new embedding models for more advanced search, clustering, and classification tasks.

 

Codex

We released Codex, a set of models that have been trained on both natural language and billions of lines of code. Codex is currently available in private beta.

 

Improved content and data policies

We've updated our content guidelines to clarify what kind of content our API can be used to generate. We're also testing targeted filters to help prevent misuse of your application.

 

We've published a new resource on how we use your data to make our models more accurate and safe. On January 1, we'll begin using a small sample of API request data to improve our Instruct modelsLearn more.

 

As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or feedback.

 

– The OpenAI team

 

OpenAI

548 Market Street, PMB 97273San FranciscoCA 94104-5401

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

Description: Image removed by sender.

--

PS: Please support ​​our project by upvoting us on Product Hunt!

Suman Kanuganti (he/him)

CEO & Co-founder, Personal.ai

T: @kanugantisuman MyAI: suman.personal.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment