Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 6 November 2023

Fascinating

 




Suman,

 

 

Just got to read your fascinating insights in following article :

 

https://blog.personal.ai/expanding-human-capability-with-ai-739ed7acb437

 

 

 

Following links list some of my own earlier thoughts on the subject of “ Digital Content “ :

 

2024 ! – V 2.0 of Orwellian 1984 ?  [  07 July 2017 ]

 

Between DeepMind and Deep Sea ? [ 15 Feb 2017 ] 

 

Artificial Intelligence : Brahma , Vishnu or Mahesh ?  [  30 June 2017 ]  

 

 

 

Anant ( without End ) : Anadi ( without Beginning )  [  28 Aug 2020 ] 

 

Extract :

 

Parallel to the Theory of Thermodynamics , I would like to propound the

following  as far as the “ Theory of Information “ is concerned :

 

     

     “ Like Entropy , content keeps growing with each and every human

     interaction, either with other humans or with his environment , and content

     can no longer remain hidden, nor can it be destroyed  “

 

Regards,

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment