Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 16 November 2023

Buckle Up! Your AI is Upgrading for the Holidays

 Sanjivani / Sandeep,

 

Whatever email notification (  re upgrades, )  that I get , I will forward to you so that you may study and understand what exactly that upgrade is / how to use it / how to increase our “ Memory Blocks “ , using each such upgrade

 

Consult Elton if in doubt wrt “ how to use that upgrade “

 

hcp

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:suman@personal.ai]
Sent: 15 December 2021 22:25
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Buckle Up! Your AI is Upgrading for the Holidays

 

‘Tis the season for giving, receiving and unboxing gifts with the people you care about most. For us at Personal.ai, you are on our list...

Personal AI

animation of a purple gift exploding with confetti

Happy Holidays, Hemen,

‘Tis the season for giving, receiving and unboxing gifts with the people you care about most. For us at Personal.ai, you are on our list of the people we are most thankful for this year. 

 

To celebrate you during the holidays, we’re gifting a ton of new upgrades to every personal AI creator so that you can sync and recall your memories like never before. 

 

Stay tuned for these big upgrades here in your inbox and within your personal AI profile throughout the month of December.

 

Happy syncing,

Suman Kanuganti

CEO & Founder

Text Box:

 

Facebook

LinkedIn

Twitter

Instagram

Website

 

Personal.ai, 8910 University Center Lane, Suite 660, San Diego, CA 92122

Unsubscribe Manage preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment