Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 11 October 2015

Where is the Proof ?


Where is the Proof  ?

Where is the proof that  " Make in India "  initiative is actually succeeding in getting Foreign Companies to come forward to invest in India ?

No need to wonder  !

Two ways to unearth the truth - courtesy Google :

 ( 1 )
Type " Who is investing in India ? "
Get 82,800 results

 ( 2 )
Type " B2BmessageBlaster "
Get 987 results

Either way , you will get to see 1860 + Stories of Investments in India , from 85 Foreign Countries

Believe it
Make in India is a roaring success  ! After all , it is a lion  !

--------------------------------------------------------------------
hemen parekh
10 Oct 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment