Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 October 2015

Making it easy to find us


Dear Amitabh ,


Tried to reach you sometime back

Was told that you are in Moscow and will be in office tomorrow

Wanted to tell you that the NEW landing page of...... www.B2BmessageBlaster.com.......is the Investment News Stories page  !

Every foreign executive will get to see this page first

Also that the total no of stories have reached 1732

In the meantime , I got to see the " Re-Launched " web site of Make in India , but could not find those 2 hyperlinks to B2B web site !

May be this is still " Work-in-Progress "

I am unable to contact Ankit for clarification

with regards,

hemen  / 0 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment