Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 3 October 2015

RE: International Marketing


Dear Amit


I have passed on your CV to my colleague , Sonal , who will contact you in case we have a suitable mandate

Incidentally , since you are in charge of International Marketing , you may want to consider using Online Messaging Service of ,


Which carries a database of 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 cities of the World


B2B enables you to ,

>    COMPOSE  your Marketing Message ( embedding photos / images )

then

>   BLAST it to these Chambers of Commerce

In your message , you can request the Chamber Presidents to forward your Message ( sent as Email , by our server ) to their Member Firms

You may want to take a look at some actual messages blasted at............World  Wide  Wall

regards,

hemen  parekh


From: Amit Sehgal [mailto:exalted78@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 7:39 PM
Subject: CV : International Marketing

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I, Amit Sehgal, working with Kangaro Industries (Ludhiana) in the position of Manager (International Marketing), with a rich experience in the marketing of Light Engineering products seek career enrichment through your esteemed service. Plz. find attached my CV for your kind consideration and perusal. I’m sure that with your vast experience and network, you’ll definitely be able to provide a suitable utilization for my skills and services.

Thanking in anticipation,

WBR

Amit Sehgal


No comments:

Post a Comment