Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 21 October 2015

FW: I'm Fine - How are You?


From: Tara [mailto:tara@bhargavas.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 8:20 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Paula Rocha; Akash Kamath; Leonardo Papa; Sunandan Kulkarni; Sandhya Manian; Satish Malik; Krystle - wikiHow Community Team; charu sharma; Salome Chowfin
Subject: Re: I'm Fine - How are You?

Thanks, glad to know that you are all fine, yes age is a factor for most. Of course I am alone but fine. Ballobhai


On Oct 20, 2015, at 8:09 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Ballobhai

Very well expressed

We ( Bharati / myself ) are FINE

fine as fine can be , at
83 and seventy-nine !

regards,

Batukbhai

PS :

Proof can be found at,



From: Tara [mailto:tara@bhargavas.net]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 9:06 PM
To: Paula Rocha; Akash Kamath; Leonardo Papa; Sunandan Kulkarni; Sandhya Manian; Satish Malik; Hemen Parekh; Krystle - wikiHow Community Team; charu sharma; Salome Chowfin
Subject: I'm Fine - How are You?


Subject: I'm Fine - How are you?
There's nothing the matter with me,
I'm just as Healthy as can be,
I have osteoarthritis of both knees,
And when I talk, I talk with a wheeze,
My pulse is o.k. and so is my blood,
And I'm awfully well for the shape I'm in,,,,

All my teeth have had to come out,
But my diet is as it should be,
I am not overweight, nor am I thin,
And I'm awfully fine for the shape I'm in.

True, stick support I need for my feet,
Or I wouldn't be able to go on my feet in the street,
Sleep I enjoy with a smile and joy every night,
And every morning I find I'm fit and fine,
My memory is falling and sometimes my Head's in a spin,
But I still enjoy my life just as you must be enjoying yours.

Our AGE is golden, I've heard it said,
And I fully agree as I go to bed.
The reason I know my youth has been spent,
Is my get - up - and - go has got - up - and - went!
But really I don't mind, when I think with a grin,
And think how well dear Tara helped me bring you all up.

I get up each morning and dust off my wits,
Pick up the paper and read the obits,
If my name is missing, I'm therefore not dead,
So I eat a good breakfast served by whomever I am with.

The moral of this as the tale unfolds,
Is that for you and me, who are growing old with time,
It is better to say " I am fine " with a grin,
Than to let the people know the shape we are in.

I'm fine and am sure you are too?
I'M FINE AND AM SURE YOU ARE FINE TOO?

No comments:

Post a Comment