Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 October 2015

TRANSFORMING INDIA _ TOGETHER


Dear Amitabh ,


In my following mail , I stressed B2B role in " Make in India " initiative as ,

*    Missing Link

*    Complementary

Attached document highlights the " Hyper-linking Policies " of the Government-owned web sites of a few countries - including this policy of India Govt web sites

Without exception , all these Governments permit their official web sites to carry hyper-links to privately owned web sites

And that also happens to be the policy of India Govt

So , providing hyperlinks from MakeinIndia web site to B2B web site , does NOT in any way , contravene that official policy  !

In this regard , I wish to draw your attention to the hyper-linking policy of the USA Govt web sites ( see attachment )

This policy , goes one step further by laying down CRITERIA under which , a US Govt web site may consider providing such links to PRIVATE web sites

And these CRITERIA incorporate those very same reasons which I have mentioned in my yesterday's email , viz:


*    MISSING LINK ( Private website providing information MISSING on the Govt web site )

*    COMPLEMENTARY role played by Private web site in fulfilling the OBJECTIVES of that Govt web site


Providing of those hyper-links on MakeinIndia web site ( to B2B web site ) , is neither any kind of " Endorsement " , nor any subtle / devious method of " guiding the web site visitors to a third party web site "

Those hyper-links are no more than a mere " convenience " to the visitors to quickly find a resource they need

Eg : Look at these links ( to private web sites ) provided on www.InvestIndia.gov.in ( under " Our Partners " ) :










Just imagine the EASE with which visitors of InvestIndia , get to reach the resources they need  ?


That is precisely those hyperlinks ( from MakeinIndia to B2B ) will do .  Nothing more


On my behalf , I request you to convey to the COMMITTEE , that B2B wants to play a very COMPLEMENTARY and CONSTRUCTIVE role in the game-changing efforts of  DIPP, and as a most responsible TEAM MEMBER


Our partnership in this epic journey to TRANSFORM INDIA , must motivate a million ( but younger ) " hemen parekh " to come forward and lend their helping hand to DIPP


I am unable to erase from my memory your speech in Mumbai ( 5th Sept ) where you talked about :


 " How can ordinary citizens contribute to the success of Make in India "


I hope , in light of the foregoing , COMMITTE will re-consider its earlier decision


Awaiting to hear from you soon,

with regards,

hemen  /  0 - 98,67,55,08,08



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 3:13 PM
To: 'amitabh.kant@nic.in'; 'Amitabh Kant'; 'amitabhk87@yahoo.com'
Subject: RE: Making it easy to find us

Dear Amitabh ,


Following mail from Ankit came to me as a deep disappointment


Especially since , when we met in Mumbai on 5th Sept , you were so enthusiastic about B2B's role which complemented MakeinIndia initiative


Although there is no denying that B2B is a non-govt web site ,


it is NOT ( - and never was ) , a question of " guiding the web site visitors to a 3rd party web site "


If anything , B2B serves as that " missing link " between the Foreign Visitors ( of MakeinIndia web site ) and those 2.29 lakh potential Indian Partners


That is apart from the fact that " Who is investing in India ? " page serves as a LIVING PROOF of the fabulous success of Make in India initiative

May be my past emails to MakeinIndia team , could not present this COMPLEMENTARY ROLE of B2B adequately

I urge you to give me an opportunity to present my case to the Committee , in person , at a date / time convenient to you all

Despite my advanced age and frail health , this is a risk that I must take

I await your early response

Even this morning , I tried to reach you but you were busy in a meeting

with regards ,

hemen / 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


PS :

I look upon this as a TEST CASE of a collaborative partnership between the Government and private individual Citizens like me , willing to lend their efforts for the success of Make in India

I hope , together , we succeed in jettisoning the burden of the past thru some OUT OF BOX thinking





From: Ankit Kumar [mailto:ankit.kumar@wk.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 1:52 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Amitabh Kant; Amitabh Kant; amitabhk87@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Making it easy to find us

Dear Hemen,

We had a meeting with DIPP on this Saturday to review the progress of the new Make in India website. A duly constituted committee reviewed the progress and readiness of the website. 

Inclusion of hyperlink to B2Bmessageblaster.com on the new website was also discussed. You may please be informed that the committee has not approved the inclusion of the hyperlink. The committee is of the view that makeinindia.com should not be guiding the website visitors to a 3rd party website which is a non-govt website. 

Thank you very much for your support. 

Best regards,
Ankit. 


On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Amitabh ,


Tried to reach you sometime back

Was told that you are in Moscow and will be in office tomorrow

Wanted to tell you that the NEW landing page of...... www.B2BmessageBlaster.com.......is the Investment News Stories page  !

Every foreign executive will get to see this page first

Also that the total no of stories have reached 1732

In the meantime , I got to see the " Re-Launched " web site of Make in India , but could not find those 2 hyperlinks to B2B web site !

May be this is still " Work-in-Progress "

I am unable to contact Ankit for clarification

with regards,

hemen  / 0 - 98,67,55,08,08




1 comment: