Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 October 2015

RE: Launching myjobshunt.in

Dear Saktibrata,


Thanks for writing

I stay at Marol ( near Saki Naka / International Airport ) Mumbai

Feel free to call me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

regards,

hemen

From: Saktibrata Dasgupta [mailto:ozoneengineering@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 9:06 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: RE: Launching myjobshunt.in

Dear Hemen,
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I shall indeed need a lot of your support.

Where do you stay? Please keep in touch. My personal mobile number is 09831164364. Please give me your number.

With warm regards,
Saktibrata.

Dear Saktibrata ,


Thanks for informing about planned launch of Myjobshunt on 19th Oct

I wish you luck - you will need plenty of it , considering that you plan to make your site FREE for use , both by jobseekers and the employers

Over the past 18 years ( starting with launch of 3pJobs.com on 14 Nov 1997 ) , I have repeatedly tried to implement this FREE business-model in :





*    www.CustomizeResume.com ( only surviving site )


Miserably failed to support without any revenue !

If there are any questions , feel free to write to


regards,

hemen  parekh



www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( my first site with a revenue model )





Respected Sir / Madam,
We have pleasure in announcing that this festive season we are going to launch World's possibly first website for posting jobs and searching CVs absolutely without any obligation.

We therefore, cordially invite you to be free to post all your manpower requirement and become a member to search the qualified Resumes of the millions of aspiring candidates.

We request you to send your requirements as a reply to this mail and oblige. You are also requested to publish this bit of information to the pass outs and final year students for sending their CVs immediately.

The early promoters like you are certain to get an additional mileage in the upcoming website: www.myjobshunt.in, to be launched on 19th October, 2015.

Your kind co-operation is earnestly solicited.

With warm regards,
WWW.MYJOBSHUNT.IN

No comments:

Post a Comment