Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 October 2015

STEADY AS YOU GO


Dear Amitabh ,


Yesterday , I tried to reach you several times but you were busy in meetings

Of course , this was expected after your long trips to Ireland / USA / Russia

I will try to call you around 11 am today

In the meantime , no of Investment Stories on B2B , have reached 1811

After setting a record of 377 stories in Sept , I think , we should be able to break that record with 500 + stories in Oct  !

Nothing proves the success of Make in India , better than these narratives


regards,

hemen  /  0 - 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment