Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 22 October 2015

HAPPY DUSSEHARA


Dear Amitabh ,


A very Happy Dussehara to you and the entire team at DIPP


I tried to reach you yesterday but was told that you were busy in a meeting


Wanted to personally congratulate you for the ET award " Policy Change Agent - 2015 "


In respect of my request to be allowed to present my case to the DIPP Committee , can I do so , either on 13th or on 14th Nov  ?


I am visiting Delhi on those days


Awaiting your early reply

with regards,

hemen  /  0 - 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment