Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 October 2015

A DATABASE OF INTENTIONS


Dear Amitabh ,


Here is one more WAY , in which B2B plans to COMPLEMENT objectives of Make in India :

By making available to DIPP officers , very valuable statistics thru an online

>   DIPP ADMIN page  ( as per attachment )


Broadly speaking , 6 pages will provide following DATA :


" Interest Messages " sent by Foreign Companies to Indian Companies ,

     *      Overall Statistics

     *      Country-wise ( Countries of Message-Sender Companies )

     *      Alphabetically

     *      Sender Company's Industry-wise

     *      Recipient Indian Company's Industry-wise

     *      Type of Assistance requested by Foreign Companies


Over a period of time , such " Aggregated Analytics " will constitute :

A  DATABASE OF INTENTIONS  ( of those Foreign Companies )


When subjected to BIG DATA ANALYSIS , this database will help DIPP re-frame

*    POLICIES

*    PROMOTION STRATEGY


I request the COMMITTEE to take into account this COMPLEMENTARY ROLE of B2B , while re-considering its earlier decision re hyper-linking

I await an early favorable reconsideration by the COMMITTEE


with regard ,

hemen  / 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


    

No comments:

Post a Comment