Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 18 October 2015

LET THE LION OUT OF THE CAGE


Dear Amitabh ,


What is common between ,


>       Mark Zukerberg    ( Facebook  /  Largest Social Media Network )

>       Naveen Tiwari       (  InMobi  /  Mobile Advt Network  )

>       Rajesh Jain           (  Netcore /  Bulk Email Marketing Platform  )


Apart from having built top advertizing networks , they also happen to be great supporters of " Make in India " initiative


They would happily agree to embed " Make in India " Lion logo , on


>    ONE BILLION " Notifications " going out DAILY to 100 million Indian Subscribers of Facebook  ( Mark is visiting Delhi on 28th Oct )


>   ONE BILLION ads being served DAILY by InMobi , on 200 million Smart-phones owned by Indians

( multiply with dozens of Indian Mobile Ad Networks !  )


>   ONE MILLION emails being delivered DAILY by Netcore

(  multiply with dozens of Indian Bulk Email Marketers )



Even I would be happy to embed that Lion Logo on a few hundred emails that I send out daily


All this could happen if ,


>    Anybody and everybody is allowed to use that Lion logo without needing any permission
     
      from DIPP


>   Using Online Messaging Service of B2B web site , you were to send out such a personal

     MESSAGE ( appeal ) to 2.3 lakh patriotic Indian Companies
    
     ( During our meeting in Mumbai on 5th Sept , you had decided that DIPP would REGISTER

      on B2B , as a Subscriber )


I believe , such an APPEAL from you , would set in motion , a CHAIN REACTION of FREE publicity , on an unprecedented scale


It is time to let the LION out of the cage  !


with regards ,

hemen  /  0 - 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment