Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 9 October 2015

RE: Namaste!!


It is

regds

hcp

From: S.A. Khader [mailto:sakhader@airtelmail.in]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 3:33 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Subject: RE: Namaste!!

Thank you HC Parikh Ji, Wish you all the best for the Sunday Interaction with your L&T alumni Managers.

Regret,  I am unable to get to the following website given by you as it comes out ‘Page Not Available’


Pls. give me the right ID.

With warm personal regards,

SA Khader

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 12:39 PM
To: S.A. Khader
Subject: RE: Namaste!!

Dear Mr Khader

Yes indeed , it felt very good to talk to you after many years

I will certainly share your phone no and your documents with my ex-L&T colleagues

Will also keep in mind your suggestion

regards

h c parekh

From: S.A. Khader [mailto:sakhader@airtelmail.in]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 7:27 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Namaste!!

My Dear HC Parikh Sahib,

Namaste!!  In deed, it was  a great occasion (as well as nostalgic) for me to talk to you after a lapse of nearly 30 years and relive our past association.  Thanks to your son Nirmit from whom I could manage to get your phone.  Thanks to the requirement of my son-in-law Moin whose requirement brought me to him.

I am happy learn that you are keeping fully well and making as usual very innovative contributions through the institutions you have created after your eventful stint at L&T.  I was thoroughly impressed by the array of activities and projects that you have successfully launched and adding value to the profession as well as to the society.  As to myself, after superannuating from  NPC in 2003, I have been floating as a Productivity cum Competitiveness Consultant (through ILO & APO) and have been extending consulting & training on the basis of my copy-righted model to  SMEs & Educational Institutions.  This model is adapted by ILO for serving their employer organizations to focus & spread the message of productivity & competitiveness in the South-East Asian Countries.  I enclose a brief brochure on the same for your perusal.  I am sure, you will find most of your ideas of productivity in their broader dimensions that we used to discuss  are integrated in this model through social & environmental productivity factors.

Remember me to our commonly known friends from L&T including Mr Srivastava.  Keep in mind the idea I gave with respect to documenting the contribution made by L&T in professionalizing management practice in Indian Enterprise

God Willing Weather Permitting, I hope, we get to meet some time.

With best wishes,

SA Khader
497, Mandakini Enclave,
Alaknanda, New Delhi-110019
Phones: 11-42143565 & 91-9810916466   

No comments:

Post a Comment