Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 6 October 2015

FW: CV for the position of Operation Head / Plant Head


Pl ack

From: Rajesh Ruchandani [mailto:rajesh.ruchandani@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 11:22 AM
Subject: CV for the position of Operation Head / Plant Head

Hi,

I am sending you my CV for the position of Operation Head / Plant Head.  I have over 24 years of cross functional experience including Heading Plant Operation, Manufacturing, Design and Development, Business Development and Manufacturing Engineering.

I have experience mainly into auto electrical parts such as all types of switches, parking sensor, rain light sensor, fuel level sensor, HVAC control panel and fuel pump module and also on plastic and sheet metal parts. 

I have very good professional contacts with Indian OEM customers such as Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto, Maruti Suzuki & Renault Nissan etc. 

I look forward for your reply

Best Regards,

Rajesh Ruchandani
Mobile: +91 9404949025

No comments:

Post a Comment