Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Urgent


Nitin

TOP PRIORITY


As discussed with you , pl expedite following :
Ø Approval / Comments on Database Structure ( for B2B / B2C ) sent by Shivanand.
           This is TOP PRIOROTY , considering that Oct 2 , is our target date for launch of these sites
          I presume , you would want to host these new sites on the same server as CustomizeResume
         Pl inform your decision to Kailas / Shivanand and chalk-out the “ Hosting Plan “ ( date / time / people / softwares etc ) with both
         Pl ensure that Kailas / Shivanand , keeps ready , the resources required and make themselves available for hosting

Ø Upload ( on CustomizeResume ) , additional database of 16 lakh jobseekers , which Kailas has sent to you 3 weeks back . This will push up the total figure to , over 63 lakhs ( 47 +16 ), which will make B2C web site , very attractive to Marketers

Pl confirm as soon as done

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment