Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 26 September 2013

FW: Global Chamber Directory


Shuklendu  /  Nitin


For past 4 days , Ujwala ( my colleague ) was compiling data of Chambers of Commerce ( as per city list sent by you – 8500 no ) from Google search

Then yesterday , Manoj found this source and Ujwala / Tushar started compiling data from this source – which claims to have 12,000 records

Between them , yesterday , they could compile 186 records . In time , this may go up to 200 / day

Even at that rate , it will take 60 working days ( 3 months ) to compile full database of 12,000 Chambers

I would request you to take a look at this link – then suggest if there is some faster method to finish this work

After completing this database , we will start a similar exercise to compile world-wide list of Professional Bodies  in every country

Eg :

Institutes of Engineers / Doctors / Architects / Chartered Accountants / Company Secretaries etc

World-wide , these may number over 50,000

Once compiled , we will design a U / I similar to “ Around the World “ in B2B web site


Hcp



CC:

Manoj,

Your discovering this source will go a long way towards success of our B2B web site . Thanks

Whenever time permits ( no hurry ) , I wonder if you can find similar “ Resources “ for Professional Bodies

Whereas , Chambers of Commerce are CITY-WISE ( one per city ), and do NOT have branches in other cities , it is different with Professional Bodies

Eg :

Institute of Engineers ( India ) , may have its Headquarters in Mumbai , but it will have 20 / 40 local “ Chapters “ in all major cities of India

So , we need to compile Chapter-wise data




From: Manoj Pandey
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:32 AM
To: Sanjivani Kadam
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Global Chamber Directory

FYI.


Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment